Sunday 4 May 2014

Wiksten Tova all finished and so am I!



Ahhh, Wiksten Tova pattern...how I have coveted you for so many years (like, two whole years) and finally, on this, the last day of Selfish Sewing Week you are done...you are mine! You took longer to sew than all of my other projects combined and I didn't think we were going to make it when on the second to last step, I realized I'd sewn the left arm on upside down (yes, yes, I did), but we got there in the end. You're a little drapier around the neck than I'd expected, but this is Dunedin and I'll be wearing a merino underneath for most of the year so I'm sure it'll all work out. I love how comfy you are and that you cover all of my lumps and bumps very nicely without making me look like a house. Perhaps you will be lonely being the only Tova in my closet. I think I will make another one to keep you company...but first I'm going to take a little break from sewing...OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...